Aller au contenu

The English Bar

nemesis93_75

Messages recommandés

Hey all,

I just want to create this topic where there is only one rule: "Speak English, you have to" :francais:

Well, why i create this topic?

Because someone on this forum want to work on his english, so we can, maybe help him (Morneithan, you don't have to feel aimed :p )

And that will be fun to speak english not?

So, let your inspiration come, and speak a lot of english about a lot of thing (or not :p )

Nemesis, who want to speak english like an american (not texas american :francais: )

Cya

• Réponses 100
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

You are talking of "speak English".... but you only write it :dd:

True :dd:

As Morneithan has been chosen by the OP as the Official English Language Expert, he should start correcting our mistakes right away ! I counted 5 obvious ones in the first post :francais::prof::pastaper:

(we also need all emotes with English text instead of French please)

Funny topic there :yes:

I hope it'll be useful for me too, to keep/improve my english level.

Too bad I'm not working abroad atm... It would be nice to chat with english people, and try to learn them some french words :D

Morneithan, are you planning to work in an "english-speaking" country ? (or just preparing for an exam or smthg like that ? :transpi: )

You are talking of "speak English".... but you only write it :dd:

True :dd:

As Morneithan has been chosen by the OP as the Official English Language Expert, he should start correcting our mistakes right away ! I counted 5 obvious ones in the first post :francais::prof::pastaper:

(we also need all emotes with English text instead of French please)

Shtong, feel free to correct me. I know that my English is not perfect as well, even if I went to San Francisco :craint:

Well, have a good night my friends, Cya tomorrow :D

Oh god, an english topic ! And with 2 Apple addicts ? I think we'll see a lot of "wonderful" and "amazing" words written here :transpi:

Well, um... It's not easy to write some words because I don't have spoken or written in English for some months, I just read some news linked by PCI :craint:

Have a nice night guys, and girl :smack:

Oh god, an english topic ! And with 2 Apple addicts ? I think we'll see a lot of "wonderful" and "amazing" words written here :transpi:

Well, um... It's not easy to write some words because I don't have spoken or written in English for some months, I just read some news linked by PCI :craint:

Have a nice night guys, and girl :smack:

You forgot the "One more thing" :roule:

@Dohier: you want to speak like you learn English in school (speak about you and your hobbies :p )

@Theo: I don't know this topic, if you want to merge the topic, it's as you want. But, my goal is to create a topic to speak about nothing, but in english. But it's as you want ;)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...