Aller au contenu

The English Bar

nemesis93_75

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 100
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Haha ! What a question ! I have great affection for the Joker because I think it's the most complex and interesting Comic's character.

He has some points of character that I found in my own personality, such as the unpredictability and that people often have difficulties knowing if I made jokes or if I'm serious.

I like his way of being, his passion for black humor, to turn all things to derision, and his world view completely shifted .

(It took me twenty minutes to write this text, I hope there is not much mistakes :transpi: )

TOEIC is pretty funny, but can be hard, especially when you meet Aussie accent / abbrevation in the listenning part :transpi:

Because we (I mean french people) always have learned english with the UK accent. The US one is quite familiar to us too, but that's only because we often hear it in movies or songs.

The TOEIC is very very easy...(almost) without any kind of preparation, I scored 860...in McGyverish conditions.. The CD player was placed in a front of the only microphone actually connected to the amphitheatre' speakers...so, during the listening part, pretty much all we had to listen was larsen and other sound distorsion effects. :D

It depends, if you do this test just after one year in an english spoken country, it's very easy.

If it's after a year in french university, with a not so good teacher, and the time spent in pubs :kimouss: , it's very hard :transpi:

It depends...I never spent more than a month in foreign-english-spoken-country...it's just that I didn't care of french people anymore...most of them are like crazy and stupids frogs, with no sense of humor on themselves...they think they are the best, but all the great things they have done this latest half century was...of fuck yeah...nothing...they are stupid, all they can do is move air with their hands doing nothing, elect a hungarian president teaching them the concept of "national identity", like a very famous austrian moustache owner did with the germans (point godwin reached)...their recruitment system is pretty bad too...if you aren't a pretty c*** s****** girl or aren't graduate from X-c***-s******-school you're nothing...all french compagnies should revise their recruitment procedures...for instance, for the developper guys I found theses small blog posts : http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html / http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000073.html .

All in all, France used to be a great country but is not anymore...its inhabitants and politicians have no vision, no goal, no direction, nothing to achieve...France is only good at cooking, fashion and tourism...that's all...and that's not my kind of country. Not anymore. And it's not that I haven't tried. Early 2012 I plan to leave this country, with no regrets.

I'll almost forgot...during the TOEIC preparation my scores were over 930 ;)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...