À: undisclosed-recipients

Date : 17 janv. 2007 14:48

Objet : BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP.

TICKET NUMBER: 46939894427

LOTTO NL. INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE

AWARD DEPARTMENT

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of the LOTTO NL. INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE. LOTTO NL draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our international promotions program which we conduct every year. No tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to serial number 25-6565 drew the lucky numbers 6-13-18-24-33-39 which consequently emerged you as one of first fifty (10) lucky winners in this category.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in cash credited to file LR/19-CH/4310. This is from a total cash prize of 10,000,000 (Ten Million) Euro shared amongst the first fifty (10) lucky winners in this category.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for LOTTO NL. The estimated 10 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in Europe history. The biggest was the 163 million jackpot that went to two winners in a Febuary 2000 drawing of The Big Game Mega Millions' predecessor.Your fund is now deposited in an offshore bank with a hardcover insurance. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by the general public.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your paying bank.Also give them the following

informations

Name

Telephone numbers and fax

Address

Occupation

REF

Number: NM/BC921245/KY14

BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank. To begin your claims,

kindly contact the paying bank with the below information:

Contact person:Mr Patrick Rowley

International Remittance Officer

E-mail: unioncrbnk3@aim.com

Tel:0031 633 701 450

Fax: 00 31 847 570 900

Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of your prize funds into your designated bank account.Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than One month. After this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to quote your Reference and Batch numbers in every correspondence with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all our staffs, and thank you for being part of our promotions

program.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Joy phillips

• Réponses 68
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

On dit aussi que le dessous des lits, endroit sombre, symboliserait aussi le dessous de l'échelle menant au Paradis, une clef et un couteau s'y trouve

C'est pas une superstition créée par les cambrioleurs ca ? Comme ca, ca permet aux étourdies qui on oublié leur kit du petit cambrioleur de se rattrapper : le couteau, pour trucider des propios et la clef du coffre :transpi:

De : ibrahim kaf <ibkaff018@hotmail.com>

Envoyé : vendredi 19 janvier 2007 15:42:39

Objet : URGENT.

| | | Boîte de réception

DEAR FRIEND,

I MAKE THIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION EXPRESSED BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONAFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND USE.

I AM DR.IBRAHIM KAF ,THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF MY BANK.

BEFORE I WROTE YOU,I PRAYED THAT YOU WILL BE A HONEST AND RELIABLE PERSON WHOM I CAN WORK WITH TO ACHIEVE THIS DEAL OF OUR LIFE.FROM MY SECTION IN THE BANK, I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF SIX MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($6.8M) WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER 14-2558-5976 THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS WIFE AND ONLY DAUGHTER IN A PLANE CRASH OF ALASKA AIRLINES FLIGHT NUMBER 261 WHICH CRASHED ON MONDAY, 31 JULY, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK. WITH THE WHOLE PASSENGERS ABOARD.

THE NAME OF THE DECEASED MAN WAS (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM MUNICH,GERMANY). N.B.YOU SHALL READ MORE ABOUT THE CRASH ON VISITING THIS (WEBSITE) BEFORE YOU START WITH ME. BELOW IS THE WEBSITE.

HTTP://NEWS.BBC.CO.UK/1/HI/WORLD/EUROPE/859479.STM

IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU AND FOR OUR BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION WHICH I WILL BE SEND TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED FOR SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND I DON'T WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL.

THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDELINES HERE STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER SIX YEARS, THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND. THE MONEY HAS NOW STAYED MORE THAN SIX YEARS AND I AM PREPARING DOCUMENTAION TO PROVE THAT THIS MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERED TO OUR BANK TREASURY. IT WILL BE BETWEEN ME AND YOU ONLY THAT WILL KNOW THAT THE MONEY IS NOT TRANSFERED INTO OUR TREASURE.

THIS REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS TRANSACTION IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A BURKINABÉ CANNOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER.IN APPRECIATION OF YOUR ASSISTANCE, I AM OFFERING YOU 35% OF THE TOTAL SUM. 5% FOR CONTINGENCIES (COST OF TRANSFER/OTHER CHARGES) LIKELY TO BE INCURRED DURING THE COURSE OF TRANSACTION, WHILE THE REMAINING 60% IS FOR ME.UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY.I WILL SEND TO YOU BY FAX OR EMAIL THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION WHICH YOU WILL COMPLETE AND FORWARD TO OUR BANK ASKING FOR THIS MONEY TO BE PAID TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO MR;ANDREAS SCHRANNER.

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS.(1.) THIS BUSINESS IS HUNDRED PERCENT FREE FROM RISK.(2.)YOU WILL NOT FACE ANY MUCH QUESTIONS BECAUSE THE APPLICATION WILL BEAR THE BRIEF INFORMATION OF THE DECEASED WHICH THE BANK MAY LIKE TO KNOW.(3.) IF YOU WILL FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIVES,THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE COMPLETED WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.(4.)YOU SHOULD KEEP THIS BUSINESS CONFIDENTIAL OR SECRET UNTIL THE FUND GET TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY PURPOSE.

FINALLY,CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT WE WILL PROCEED WITH THIS BUSINESS IMMEDIATELY.

MY REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ibkaf226@yahoo.co.uk

( +226 76 40 41 68)

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR. IBRAHIM KAF

• 8 mois après...

:transpi:

J'en ai reçu une excellente là!! :)

Gmail pastaga pastis51 <pastaga@gmail.com>

M.Kone R.Wayoro {hautement confidentiel}

1 message

Mr Richard Wayoro <richard_wayoro140@hotmail.com> 15 octobre 2007 14:50

Répondre à: richard_wkone@financier.com

M.Kone R.Wayoro

Directeur de la comptabilité et d'audit

Cher Monsieur/Madame,

Je suis Monsieur Kone R.Wayoro le Directeur du Département audit et comptabilité dans une Banque de la place ici a Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.

Lors d'un contrôle de routine, j'ai découvert dans un compte dormant des fonds assez important d'un montant de $10.585.000 {Dix Millions cinq cent quatre-vingt cinq mille de dollars Américain} au nom d''un client étranger de notre banque .Je vous donnerai le nom complet de cet client étranger dans mon prochaine courrier .Il était important homme d'affaires dans l'exportation de Café-Cacao et de la poussière d'Or ici en la Cote d'ivoire mais malheureusement froidement assasinées avec tout membres de sa famille le 11 mars 2003 lors d'attaque d'un group de rebelles appeler les "MPIGO" {mouvement de patriotes de grande Ouest} a "MAN" une region montagneuse située à Ouest de la Cote d'ivoire à environs 400km d'Abidjan la capitale du Pays .

Toutefois, vu la situation sociopolitique que connaît la Côte-d’Ivoire, je vous contacte donc pour que vous m'aidiez a faire sortir ces fonds du pays en vous présentant a la banque comme le partenaire et le parent le plus proche de ce défunt etranger Je vous donnerai les directives a suivre puisque je travaille directement avec le service des transferts internationaux .

Etant employé de cette Banque , je ne peux m'engager personnellement et surtout officiellement dans cette transaction, c'est pour cela donc que j'ai besoin de votre concours. Vous aurez 20% du montant de la somme totale pour votre compensation.

Je vous garantis ici que cette transaction est sans risques pour vous car moi étant du métier je saurai éviter tous les pièges qui pourront se présenter .Je vous prie de traiter ce dossier de façon très confidentielle .Il en va de notre sécurité ainsi que de celle de nos différentes familles.

Nous resterons en service jusqu'a la fin de cette transaction et ce n'est qu'après que vous ayez confirmé la réception des fonds dans votre compte que nous viendrons vous voir pour le partage selon le pourcentage indiqué plus haut et pour d'éventuels placements.

Je compte sur votre compréhension et surtout sur votre discrétion et espère avoir vos coordonnées complètes ,incluant votre numero de telephone et fax afin que je puisse aisément reprendre contact avec vous, d'avance.

M.Kone R.Wayoro

Tel:+225 0777 2598

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

En ce moment, je reçois des spams en ... japonais ou chinois ou ... enfin, une langue avec les symboles extrême orientaux quoi... et visiblement, ça passe à travers mes filtres... Ce qui peut constituer une nouvelle menace pour une grosse vague de spams! :ouioui:

si vous recevez aussi des spams dans ces langues, parles en.... :francais:

ouai ils se font souvent passer pour des gros sites genre MS etc...

sinon, oui ils s'adaptent, mais il y a 2 choses qu'on peut tous faire pour les arrêter :

1) en parler autant qu'on peut, pour faire passer l'information pour que le maximum de gens sachent gérer la chose...

2) se servir du bouton : "signaler comme SPAM"... :pastaper:

Tiens un exemple :

Gmail pastaga pastis51 <pastaga@gmail.com>

用更少的錢獲得更高的廣告排名

1 message

Shane Dawson <utoqabjlvs@ms39.hinet.net> 20 octobre 2007 20:31

Répondre à: Shane Dawson <utoqabjlvs@ms39.hinet.net>

À: joshua987@gmail.com, mrlefty@gmail.com, s919438@gmail.com, smallfat.s@gmail.com, mauro.risonho@gmail.com, isgotardo@gmail.com, lynx82@gmail.com, vivisun@gmail.com, netghost@gmail.com, tihff06@gmail.com, oscargoya@gmail.com, dharmashanti@gmail.com, james.lau.cn@gmail.com, praveensnewsletters@gmail.com, jagdip@gmail.com, daysleeper.phlinuxnewb@gmail.com, alkohola@gmail.com, pastaga@gmail.com, undivaga@gmail.com, networkingmeister@gmail.com, republicandan@gmail.com, dcecchino@gmail.com, luiguipost@gmail.com, srsimkins@gmail.com, tcchang7@gmail.com, dsbookings@gmail.com, shampysinha@gmail.com, ljuhani1@gmail.com, ponteng@gmail.com, idapez@gmail.com, rfattore@gmail.com

Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:28:51 +0200

我們保證至少前十名,否則完全免費!

佔據Google左側排名的至高點,搶回本該是你的生意!

http://www.wide.com.tw/EDM/index.html

誰點了你的廣告?

1.你的客戶

2.你的同行 ( 競爭對手 ):你會點點同行的網站上去瞧瞧,同樣的你的同行也會點你的

3.無聊人亂點:就有這種人,有事沒事網路上逛,見了廣告沒事就點點上去看看

4.不肖代理商:因為他跟搜尋引擎之間的業績計算方式是累進式的,也就是你合作的關鍵字廣告代理商,他做到一定業績才拿的到一定的%數的佣金,也就是你被點的越多,他賺的也越多

5.受雇的兼差點點客:國外有這種公司專門受雇點廣告,比方A公司付錢請C公司點B公司的關鍵字廣告,C公司再請員工點B公司的廣告,當然會在不同時間、不同地點、用不同的電腦去點,甚至是跨國作業請位在東歐或印度等工資低的國家的兼差點點客點B公司的廣告,所以當B公司的廣告費被消耗光了

廣告也就下線了,A公司的廣告自然就往前推升了

http://www.wide.com.tw/EDM/index.html

EDM廣告信代發/ SEO左側關鍵字排名/右側關鍵字購買/網頁設計/網路行銷/平面設計/大圖輸出/專業印刷

價目繁多,按此查看內容:

http://www.wide.com.tw

Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:29:51 +0200

Info on which prodqucts LEVDITHRA can produce sijgnificant Myale Enhancegment.

De : bullbat Bradley (Conraddiaclasis_@hotmail.com)

Envoyé :jeu. 18/10/07 13:13

À : bard6303@hotmail.com

No primor presqcripbtion nreeded. FDA Atpprovyed - US CIACLIRSCanxadaVIAGRTA ux, and elqsewheire@, pico, njano, SimxplerText @on Mac OS@, or TekxtEddit @on Mac OS X@. In the Winldows wnorld, 'Taext' and http://www.promessnes.com/12/3/

Mais pourquoi moi ? :sucre:

Info on which prodqucts LEVDITHRA can produce sijgnificant Myale Enhancegment.

De : bullbat Bradley (Conraddiaclasis_@hotmail.com)

Envoyé :jeu. 18/10/07 13:13

À : bard6303@hotmail.com

No primor presqcripbtion nreeded. FDA Atpprovyed - US CIACLIRSCanxadaVIAGRTA ux, and elqsewheire@, pico, njano, SimxplerText @on Mac OS@, or TekxtEddit @on Mac OS X@. In the Winldows wnorld, 'Taext' and http://www.promessnes.com/12/3/

Mais pourquoi moi ? :sucre:

Ben, ça reste ciblé quand même... :yes:

• 3 semaines après...

CAN YOU ASIST?

1 message

Mr Abuahmed Yaya <abuahmed_0026@hotmail.fr> 8 novembre 2007 12:40

Répondre à: abuahmed_yaya@yahoo.fr

GREETINGS

I apologize for this intrusion; I decided to contact you through thismedium due to the urgency involved in this matter. My name is FATOUMATA MOHAMMED, I

work with BANK OF AFRICA (BURKINA FASO). I need your co-operation in receiving

USD2.6M that has been in a dormant account with my bank for over 5 years. To facilitate therelease of this fund to you, I will provide you with detailed information on the modalities of this operation once I have confirm your interest but I must say that trust flourishes business. Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity. I don't think I need to spell out the importance of secrecy in this matter considering the amount involved and my career as a banker. I will bring you up to date with all the information as soon as I hear from you. If I don 't hear from you within a certain period I will assume you are not interested and may solicit for someone capable , but if you know you are interested reply me and state your private email address and telephone number.

Thank you.

Regards,

• 2 semaines après...

Merci à Aurielle pour cette pièce collector ... :zarb:

2010 WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA PROMOTIONS LOTTERY ASSOCIATE,

26 WESTERN BOULEVARD CITY WEST

P.O.BOX 2001 JOHNNESBURG

SOUTH AFRICA

The FIFA World CupTM Trophy

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD

DEPARTMENT,

REF NO: MELI-T/17-F044262312

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 12 lucky winners in the

2010 WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA PROMOTIONS LOTTERY ASSOCIATE SA held on 3th

of Nov 2007. All 12 winning addresses were randomly selected from

a batch of 40,000 international emails. Your email address emerged

alongside 11 others as a 3rd category winner in this month's

draw. Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay

out of US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United states Dollars) only. The

following particulars are attached to your lottery payment

order:

(i) Winning numbers: 990-11-815-37-10-83

(ii) Email ticket number: 901-0148-790-691

(iii) Lotto Batch No. 13/FFP/LDL/037

(IV) File REF NO: MELI-T/17-F044262312

Please contact the under listed claims officer as soon as possible for the

immediate release of your winnings:

CONTACT AGENT:

2010 WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA PROMOTIONS

LOTTERY ASSOCIATE,

P.O.BOX 2001

JOHNNESBURG

SOUTH AFRICA

MR. NIMROD NKOSI

Email: mrnimnkosi@aol.com

Tel: +27-78-229-4871

You have to provide the claims agent with the under listed information as

soon as possible to enable the processing of your claims

CONTACT DETAILS:

NAME:

PHONE

NUMBERS:

FAX NUMBERS:

PRESENT LOCATION:

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

Tina Forrester.

LOTTERY COORDINATOR,

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS.

PRIZE AWARD

DEPARTMENT, SA.

P.O.BOX 2001

JOHNNESBURG

SOUTH AFRICA

N.B:

1.All claims are nullified after 30 working days from today.

2. Your Ref number must be in all your mails with the claims officer.

3. Do inform the claims officer of any change of names or addresses.

4. Please do not reply to this email. Contact

your claims agent. Mr.Nimrod Nkosi

THE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

SA. Is proudly sponsored by financial Corp's, the Euro American group

and a conglomerate of other international IT companies. And is orga

nixed to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide. We

are proud to say that over 200 Million US Dollars are won annually in

more than 150 countries worldwide. Copyright 1994-2007 2010 WORLD CUP

S.A.P.L.A.(SA Lottery Inc.

[e3ld6fie2sr]

Question de nukem21

Article: (6831805721)

Ce message a йtй envoyй tandis que la liste йtait en activitй.

barnsley1105 est un acheteur potentiel.

Si vous ne me rйpondez pas je serai forcй de vous rapporter а eBay et je vous assure que vous serez suspendu d'ebay.

C'est l'avertissement final.

Pour regarder l'article, allez а :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/ebaymotors/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6831805721%3c

Merci.

le lien renvoie en fait ici:

http://www.danvarme.dk/images/.www.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll.httpwww.ebay.fr/Ouvrir%20une%20Session/index.html

m'en suis apercu en passant le curseur sur le lien.... et la charte graphique d'ebay étai a peine bien respectée

enfin voila ... ca m'a bien fait marrer de voir ca

Bonjour,

Avant toute chose, je voudrais m'excuser de mon intrusion dans votre vie privée.

Je me nomme FLORENT AYEDJENOU, Cadre au Département de la Comptabilité dans une Banque en Côte d'Ivoire. Un compte a été ouvert au sein de notre banque en 1995 et depuis 2000, aucune opération ne s'est effectuée. Ce compte présente à ce jour dans nos livres, un compte créditeur de 6.2Millions de dollars américains.

Après avoir consulté méticuleusement toutes les archives et les dossiers relatifs à ce compte, je me suis rendue compte que je pouvais disposer aisément de cet argent si je réussissais à le virer sur un compte à l'extérieur.

Le possesseur de ce compte fut feu Mr BOGNON KEVIN, un expatrié, directeur de la (P T S S.INC) PETROL -TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES INC. ingénieur en chimie, décédé suite à un accident de la circulation. Personne ne sait à ce jour l'existence de ce compte. Ce compte ne possède aucun autre bénéficiaire aussi bien dans sa famille que dans son entreprise.

Je voudrais transférer l'argent de ce compte dans un compte sûr à l'étranger, mais je ne connais personne à l'extérieur. C'est ainsi que l'idée m'est venue de vous contacter et de vous faire la proposition de virer cette somme sur votre compte bancaire.

J'ai conscience que ce message vous surprendra car nous ne nous connaissions pas auparavant, mais soyez sûr que cela sera une véritable opportunité.

Je vous demande de me répondre le plus vite possible. A mon e-mail privé .

Nom : Mr AYEDJENOU

Nationalité:BENINOIS

Email : f.ayedjenou@yahoo.fr

TEL : 00225.05.27.57.14

Qui veut du pognon ? ;)

Z'avez qu a appeler :D

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...