Aller au contenu

Le topic des trucs marrants à partager.

Will.

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 18 k
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Attention les yeux et les oreilles Arielle Dombasle - Extraterrestre (eg sans doute le pire clip que la terre ait jamais porté...et la pire musique (hors rap qui ne saurait nullement être considéré comme une musique)) qui ait jamais blessé mes oreilles...je veux bien qu'on manque d'autodérision en france, mais bon...là c'est d'la merde comme dirait l'autre...aucune finesse, aucune classe, aucun second degré, pathétique...un peu comme Ke$$$ha ou Lady Ca$$Toi :transpi:

En parlant de Ke$$sha...une autre parodie sympa :

Ahahah!

Je l'ai rajouté hier à mes 28 autres "useless blog", mais définitivement avec dontreply, textsfromlastnight est l'un des meilleurs!

Je vais y passer ma nuit!

"(215):

i got kicked out of Barns and Nobles cuz i put all the bibles in the fiction section"

"(541)

So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda akward"

"my dog ran away and came back with a marajuana plant. what are you doing tonight?"

"Just woke up wearing a top hat and simpsons boxers. i also found more money in my wallet then what i had before going out, about $1000 more"

"so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog."

"Going to spend my cab money on more shots and just take the ambulance home"

"Thank you for holding my vodka while the police let me ride their horse."

"(214):

dude. I'm so drunk.

(972):

pete, this is bryce's mom

(214):

I can't wait to have my cock in your ass

(972):

pete, this is still bryce's mom"

"did all my christmas shopping this morning at 4am drunk. never went to sleep. i was walking home drunk last night when i passed a target and saw 3 kids having a dance off. had to join. somehow they convinced me to go shoopping with them. i bought 4 disco balls and a lava lamp."

"One of my students just wrote an essay on how ninjas, like drug addicts, must realize they need help before they can get better...I gave it an A+"

"I'm eating my dinosaur chicken nuggets in the order they would die in the food chain."

Je suis mort de rire, y en a des phénoménal :transpi:

Ahahah!

"One of my students just wrote an essay on how ninjas, like drug addicts, must realize they need help before they can get better...I gave it an A+"

Désolé, j'étais passé à côté.

J'ai juste laissé dans le quote celle qui m'a le plus fait :byebye:.

textsfromlastnight tu dis ? J'vais aller voir ça :D.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...